2014 date to be announced.
The Gluten Free Expo is the largest gluten free event in Canada. Whether you’re looking for products that taste great or trying to learn how to cook and bake to meet your dietary needs, the Expo is the place to be! Come see what it is all about…
In addition to featuring a variety of gluten free products available for sampling and purchase. There is also a public stage with sessions pertaining to gluten free living throughout the day for your enjoyment.
Tickets are available both online or at the door while quantities last (tickets are limited). Tickets are $15 for adults at the door (if still available), or just $12 if purchased online by March 13, 2013, and free for children ages 10 or under. (All prices include taxes and service fees.) Please note that children under 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult at all times during events.
- Sampling and purchasing from over 85 exhibitors
- Free presentations on gluten free living & cooking.
- Free bag to carry all of your purchases and samples.
- Coupons for future purchases after the show.
- Access to hard-to-find products
- And so much more!