Currently with seven Metro Vancouver locations and our newest location in Kelowna, BC, Choices Markets is Western Canada’s largest retailer of natural and organic food. We are a 100% Canadian owned and operated family business, founded in December 1990 by brothers Wayne and Lloyd Lockhart. The name ‘Choices’ was selected to represent:
- A choice between conventional grocery items and their natural alternatives
- A choice between health food stores with traditionally high mark-up and a store committed to offering fair prices
- A choice between different brand names of conventional and natural foods
- A choice for something better.
- Offering our customers a variety of natural, organic and conventional products at affordable prices
- Designing our markets for a warm, attractive, family friendly shopping experience
- Training our employees to exceed retail customer service expectations.
We attribute our success to our loyal customer base. Accordingly, our customers are our first priority.
We take great care to purchase and produce the finest and freshest grocery, meat, produce, deli, dairy, health care, and bakery products available.
Giving Back to the Community…
We are a 100% British Columbia owned and operated business. As such, we recognize the importance of supporting the local community. This is manifested in our support of local growers and producers, as well as local charitable and community organizations.
Personal, Community, and Global Health…
We recognize the interconnectedness of individual, community, and global wellness.
We hold ourselves accountable to our mission and values.